Robert and Amy Cavilla
Jerry and Laurence Chase
Brook and Melissa Dane
Nancy Crate and Meg DuFour
Charles and Caroline Esdaile
Keith and Joey Gustafson
Peter and Joan Johnson
Erin Deegan and Jessica Lenci
Leon and Patricia Martens
Ledyard and Mimi McFadden
Kurt and Therese Melden
Rahul and Jagruti Patel
Jon and Beth Payson
Joe and Cathy Trainor
Guests at the Beverly Bootstraps Boots and Blooms Gala will vote for their favorite floral arrangement on display at Cruiseport Gloucester during this garden party themed event in each of two categories: Garden Club and Florist.
Each winner will receive two complimentary tickets to our FY2019 signature event (details TBD), a blue ribbon, and recognition in our press materials and spring/summer newsletter mailed to over 4,000 North Shore homes.
The full list of floral participants and their contact information will be posted on our website, as well as emailed to all attendees and sponsors, and our list of over 4,000 supporters.
• Florist category includes anyone who is a professional florist and makes a living designing flowers. Garden Club category includes all non-professionals.
• Colors should go with event logo (i.e.: pastels in pinks, peaches, creams, whites, greens. No primary colors please).
• Arrangements must be in a gold tone container.
• Arrangements must be no greater than 12” in height so as not to obstruct guests’ view of others at table.
• Arrangements must be no greater than 18” in diameter to comfortably fit on a 60” round table with table settings for 10 guests.
• No silk flowers please.
• The tables will be set with ivory linens.
• You will need to deliver your arrangement to Cruiseport Gloucester, 6 Rowe Square, Gloucester, MA, between the hours of 12 noon and 4pm on Friday, April 6, 2018. Or you can deliver it to Beverly Bootstraps by 3pm and we’ll drive it to Gloucester for you.
• Registration deadline is now Thursday, March 15, 2018.
Download form to mail your entry to our office