Judges at the Beverly Bootstraps Boots and Blooms Gala - Spring into Color will vote for their favorite floral arrangement on display at Cruiseport Gloucester during this garden party themed event in each of two categories: Garden Club and Florist.
Each winner will receive two complimentary tickets to our FY2020 signature event (details TBD), a blue ribbon, and recognition in our press materials and spring/summer newsletter mailed to over 4,000 North Shore homes.
The full list of floral participants and their contact information will be posted on our website, as well as emailed to all attendees and sponsors, and our list of over 4,000 supporters.
• Florist category includes anyone who is a professional florist and makes a living designing flowers. Garden Club category includes all non-professionals.
• Colors should go with logo above (i.e.: as bright and colorful as possible).
• Arrangements should be about 12” in height so as not to obstruct guests’ view of others at table.
• Arrangements should be about 18” in diameter to comfortably fit on a 60” round table with table settings for 10 guests.
• No silk flowers please.
• The tables will be set with ivory linens.
• You will need to deliver your arrangement to Cruiseport Gloucester, 6 Rowe Square, Gloucester, MA, between the hours of 12 noon and 4pm on Friday, April 5, 2019. Or you can deliver it to Beverly Bootstraps by 12pm and we’ll drive it to Gloucester for you.
• Registration deadline is Friday, March 1, 2019.